onsdag 21 december 2011

About The Black Runner

All these questions about who is this black runner? where is his favorite traning spot? why does he always run in black when he wins? and why does Usain Bolt turn up when you google the black runner?

there are many questions that hasn't got an answer. but i'm not surprised that SV had dug up the Scottish 6 days result.

"What makes a great endurance athlete is the ability to absorb potenial 


embarrassment, and to suffer without complaint. I was discovering that if it was a 


matter of gritting my teeth, not caring how it looked, and outlasting everybody else, I 


won. It didn't seem to matter what sport it was--in a straight-ahead, long-distant race, I 


could beat anybody. If it was a suffer-fest, I was good at it."


- The Black Runner




I'm grateful over SV. post on there homepage, but at the same time sad beacuse i'd lost a great 


racer to them (Karlå).


It's always hard to race against him.


And because this post on SV.s homepage the phone went crazy and pepole asking, Christian are 


you really the black runner?


And my answer were always. Stop asking me these kind of stupid questions.


/ The Black Runner

1 kommentar:

  1. Man borde komma med till Kroatien bara för att få äran att kanske nån gång nämnas i denna fantastiska blogg!

    SvaraRadera