onsdag 15 juni 2011

The essentials of Christian Granholm

Vi har alla följt med de toppinstressanta artiklarna the essentials på sistone på ultimate orientering:
http://www.ultimate-orienteering.com/?p=4252
http://www.ultimate-orienteering.com/?p=4332

Så här presenterar vi stolt vår egen serie också!

What gear do the world’s best elite orienteers use? In this first edition we asked Christian Granholm AKA The black runner AKA 4 time Winner of H/D about his essentials.

1.  O-shirt
Black Octane From WOL. The most comfortable I have and my favorite when I race. I like the colour black, its cool loking and give me the possibility to be discrete in the forrest.

2. Short O-Pant
Classic Black from WOL. Own cutted of the long pant model, very breathable. The zipped pocket at the back is useful to bring some extra stuff as well. Length of the pant i like to keep in the grayzone for best breathability.

3. O-socks
Red/blue O-socks  from WOL. It enables a better oxygenation of the muscle fiber and with it I am not anymore suffering of cramps at the end of the races as I had earlier in my career.

4. Shoes
Old model of Jalas Champion. 269 gr in my size. I think it is a great compromise between lightness and strength, best shoe ever made. I find it hard to find  this model anymore and this is my last pair, so im saving them for Scotland.

5. Control Description holder
From Keltamäki. I have used quite many different models, but that’s the one I am always using now. The base is rigid and the sweet never go in. As it is one of the last things I am looking before my start, I have written inside this quote from Lance Armstrong – I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles.

6. Compass
Silva 5 Jet , This is the one I like best, the needle is stable and fast. Im still one of the old fashioned runners using the plate compass.

7. Punching device
Emit v2, number 15894 colour green. I dont like the model with display, it takes away the focus.

8. Tape
Målartejp or jesustejp. I always use this tape to tie my shoelaces.


//beckis

1 kommentar:

  1. Normally i'dont give interviews but this time i make an exception.

    (bosse tipsa mig perttu ( beckis farsa vet va de e)..å 90 tals jalas..Kuni stars hemliga vapen

    SvaraRadera