tisdag 15 maj 2012

NO MORE GIFTS!!

Every morning the black runner gets up and asks himself the question, what do you wont the most? For me the answear couldnt be easier: I want to win Karlå in Croatia.


And i have a confession to make, because I like Karlå. And I have a lot of respect for him. I felt like it was a gift (to Karlå) in Scotland. And I also feel like it was a mistake to give the gift. He's a great runner, he's a great champion and he's a great athlete. But he wasn't the best man in Scotland. And anybody that watched the race will know it. In Croatia, there will be NO GIFTS!


 “No gifts, no gifts this year. I’ve given gifts in the Scottish 6 days and very rarely has it ever come back to help me. And this is the biggest orienteering race in the world and it means more than any orienteering race in the world. And I wanna win. No gifts.”




//The black runner

1 kommentar:

  1. Black Runner svamlar på med sitt vanliga mantra...men mycket snack och lite verkstad. Se nu till att få dig anmäld till samma klass helst, så det överhuvudtaget blir någon tävling!
    Angående huruvida resultatet från Skottland är rättvist eller ej kan jag inte kommentera, men jag kom ju i alla fall i mål med godkänt resultat alla dagar.

    SvaraRadera